Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T169967Notes: Imprint: [Dublin, 1792?] Collation: 16,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-Henry-Grattan-on-the-proposed-tax-on-absentees~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter To The Right Honourable Henry Grattan, On The Proposed Tax On Absentees. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Right Honourable Henry Grattan, On The Proposed Tax On Absentees. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170011284, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Letter to the Right Honourable Henry Grattan, on the Proposed Tax on Absentees.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011287
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011284
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 08.06.2012 14:03:22
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to Granville Sharp, Esq. on the Proposed Abolition of the Slave Trade.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011270)
- "A Letter to the Rt. Hon. Lord Grenville, One of His Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State, &C. in Which the Present State of the British Nation I", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011294)
- "A Letter to the Right Hon. Lord Rodney, K.B. ... on the Subject of the St. Eustatius Prize Money. Containing a Plan for the Speedy and Final Divisio", from "Navy Officer, Officer" (9781170011263)
- "Considrations Sur La Nature de La Rvolution de France, Et Sur Les Causes Qui En Prologent La Dure ... Par M. Mallet Du Pan.", from "Mallet Du Pan, M." (9781170011300)
- "Letters Which Passed Between Commodore Johnstone and Capt. Evelyn Sutton, in 1781, with Respect to the Bringing Captain Sutton to Trial.", from "Johnstone, George" (9781170011256)
- "A Linen Draper's Letter to the Friends of Ireland. Dublin, 1778.", from "Linen Draper, Draper" (9781170011317)