Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T167053Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Ridgway, 1792. Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Is-all-we-want-worth-a-civil-war-Or-conciliatory-thoughts-upon-the-present-crisis~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Is All We Want Worth A Civil War? Or Conciliatory Thoughts Upon The Present Crisis. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Is All We Want Worth A Civil War? Or Conciliatory Thoughts Upon The Present Crisis. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170011217, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Is All We Want Worth a Civil War? or Conciliatory Thoughts Upon the Present Crisis.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011218
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011217
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 28.06.2012 16:06:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Hymns of Petition and Thanksgiving for the Promise of the Father. the Third Edition.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170011201)
- "An Account of the Present State of the Prisons ... in the Oxford Circuit. Taken from a Late Publication of John Howard, ... to Which Is Prefixed an I", from "Howard, John" (9781170011225)
- "The Independent Whig.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011195)
- "An Account of the Present State of the Prisons ... in the Norfolk Circuit. Taken from a Late Publication of John Howard, ... to Which Is Prefixed, an", from "Howard, John" (9781170011232)
- "The state of the prisons in England and Wales, with preliminary observations, and an account of some foreign prisons. By John Howard, F.R.S.", from "John Howard" (9781170011188)
- "A Letter from a Merchant of the City of London, to the R---T H----Ble W---- P---- Esq; Upon the Affairs and Commerce of North America, and the West-", from "Merchant of London, Of London" (9781170011249)