Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N017219Notes: Anonymous. By John and Charles Wesley.Imprint: Dublin : printed by S. Powell, and sold at Mr. Verney's, by Mrs. Crump, and Mr. Watts, 1747. Collation: 36p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Hymns-of-petition-and-thanksgiving-for-the-promise-of-the-Father-The-third-edition~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170011209, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hymns Of Petition And Thanksgiving For The Promise Of The Father. The Third Edition. John Wesley, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Hymns Of Petition And Thanksgiving For The Promise Of The Father. The Third Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Hymns of Petition and Thanksgiving for the Promise of the Father. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011201
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011209
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 07.03.2011 12:02:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Independent Whig.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011195)
- "Is All We Want Worth a Civil War? or Conciliatory Thoughts Upon the Present Crisis.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011218)
- "The state of the prisons in England and Wales, with preliminary observations, and an account of some foreign prisons. By John Howard, F.R.S.", from "Howard, John" (9781170011188)
- "An Account of the Present State of the Prisons ... in the Oxford Circuit. Taken from a Late Publication of John Howard, ... to Which Is Prefixed an I", from "Howard, John" (9781170011225)
- "Appendix to The state of the prisons in England and Wales, &c. By John Howard, F.R.S. Containing a farther account of foreign prisons and hospitals, with additional remarks ...", from "Howard, John" (9781170011171)
- "An Account of the Present State of the Prisons ... in the Norfolk Circuit. Taken from a Late Publication of John Howard, ... to Which Is Prefixed, an", from "Howard, John" (9781170011232)