Detailseite wird geladen...
The soldiers humble address for the impeachment of the late M-y. By the author of The history of the Crown Inn. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T160099Notes: Sometimes attributed to John Arbuthnot. With a half-title and three final advertisement pages.Imprint: London : printed for J. Moor, 1715. Collation: ,13,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-soldiers-humble-address-for-the-impeachment-of-the-late-M-y-By-the-author-of-The-history-of-the-Crown-Inn~~Author-of-the-History-of-the-Crown-Inn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Soldiers Humble Address for the Impeachment of the Late M-Y. by the Author of the History of the Crown Inn. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170011047, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Soldiers Humble Address for the Impeachment of the Late M-Y. by the Author of the History of the Crown Inn.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011041
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011047
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 22.03.2011 08:09:12
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 05:59:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Hasty Sketch of Mr. Pitt's Celebrated Administration: Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ...", from "Cawthorne, Joseph" (9781170011034)
- "Letters, Political, Military, and Commercial, on the Present State and Government of the Province of Oude and Its Dependencies. Addressed to Sir John", from "Civis" (9781170011058)
- "English Advice to the Freeholders of England.", from "Atterbury, Francis" (9781170011027)
- "The Claims of the People of England.", from "Sharp, Granville" (9781170011065)
- "An Appeal to the Public, in Behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; Governor of West-Florida. in Answer to the North Briton Extraordinary, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011010)
- "Democratic Principles Illustrated by Example. by Peter Porcupine. Part the First. Seventh Edition.", from "Cobbett, William" (9781170011072)