Detailseite wird geladen...
Principles of Rational Therapeutics: Commenced as an Enquiry Into the Relative Value of Quinine and Arsenic in Ague (1877) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162255226, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 96 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=9mm, Gew.=313gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Principles of Rational Therapeutics: Commenced as an Enquiry Into the Relative Value of Quinine and Arsenic in Ague (1877)
Details of the book - Principles of Rational Therapeutics: Commenced as an Enquiry Into the Relative Value of Quinine and Arsenic in Ague (1877)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162255224
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162255226
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,313 kg
Book in our database since 22.02.2011 05:03:22
Book found last time on 22.02.2011 05:03:22
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Yellow Fever Prophylaxis in New Orleans, 1905 (1906)", from "Boyce, Rubert William" (9781162255217)
- "Profitable Beekeeping on Improved Principles: Chiefly Designed for the Use of Cottagers (1883)", from "Filleul, Philip Valpy Mourant" (9781162255231)
- "Worth and Wealth: A Poem (1869)", from "Tomkins, Samuel" (9781162255200)
- "Religion and Common Sense (1918)", from "Hankey, Donald William Alers" (9781162255248)
- "Worms and Crustacea (1882)", from "Hyatt, Alpheus" (9781162255194)
- "Social Aspects of the Cross (1911)", from "Coffin, Henry Sloane" (9781162255255)