Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162193409, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 62 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=263gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Defense of Nundakumar: A Reply to James Stephen's Book (1886)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162193403
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162193409
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 27.09.2011 17:57:55
Book found last time on 27.09.2011 17:57:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Defense of Duffer's Drift (1916)", from "Swinton, Ernest Dunlop" (9781162193397)
- "The Detailed Design of a Railroad Bridge (1904)", from "Burr, William Hubert; Falk, Myron Samuel" (9781162193410)
- "The Controversy Between Lieutenant-Governor Spotswood, and His Council and the House of Burgesses (1891)", from "Ford, Worthington Chauncey" (9781162193380)
- "The Development of the Commercial Policies of the United States (1894)", from "Cushing, John Pearsons" (9781162193427)
- "The Connecting Link: To Continue the Three-Fold Development of the Child, from the Kindergarten to the Manual-Labor School (1891)", from "Marwedel, Emma" (9781162193373)
- "The Doctrine of the Atonement: Six Plain Sermons (1867)", from "Vaux, James Edward" (9781162193434)