Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 116206577X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 28 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hardback, [PU: Kessinger Publishing], This book is a facsimile reprint and may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment for protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature in affordable, high quality, modern editions that are true to the original work., Anthologies (non-poetry)
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei. (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The Objects of Marriage (1920)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162065779
ISBN (ISBN-10): 116206577X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 08.05.2011 10:25:31
Book found last time on 02.05.2018 13:18:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Finer Structure of the Spinal Ganglion Cells in the White Rat (1901)", from "Hatai, Shinkishi" (9781162065762)
- "The Plants and Birds of Cutch (1878)", from "Palin, C. T." (9781162065786)
- "Inaugural Lecture on the Study of Greek, Delivered in the Common Hall of Glasgow College, on Thursday, November 8, 1838 (1839)", from "Lushington, Edmund Law" (9781162065755)
- "A Bibliographical Catalogue of Books, Translations of the Scriptures, and Other Publications in the Indian Tongues of the United States (1849)", from "Schoolcraft, Henry Rowe" (9781162065793)
- "Inaugural Address of the Honorable Albert Gallatin, on Taking the Chair as President of the New York Historical Society (1843)", from "Gallatin, Albert" (9781162065748)
- "A Brief Essay on the Style of the Pulpit (1848)", from "Brewis, William" (9781162065809)