Detailseite wird geladen...
The Duties of Rejoicing in a Day of Prosperity: Recommended in a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at Her Royal Chapel in Windsor, on June 23, 1706 (1 - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1161687637, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 20 Seiten, L=216mm, B=279mm, H=3mm, Gew.=345gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Duties of Rejoicing in a Day of Prosperity: Recommended in a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at Her Royal Chapel in Windsor, on June 23, 1706 (1
Details of the book - The Duties of Rejoicing in a Day of Prosperity: Recommended in a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at Her Royal Chapel in Windsor, on June 23, 1706 (1
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161687637
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161687637
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,345 kg
Book in our database since 03.04.2011 23:04:22
Book found last time on 03.04.2011 23:04:22
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Rare First Edition: Being the Story of Joaquin Miller's Pacific Poems, 1871 (1915)", from "Honeyman, Robert B." (9781161687620)
- "Primitive Christianity Revived: A Sermon Preached on April 24, 1709; Being Easter-Day in the Evening (1709)", from "Lynford, Thomas" (9781161687644)
- "Rhymes to Be Traded for Bread (1912)", from "Lindsay, Vachel" (9781161687613)
- "The Brothers: An Eclogue (1781)", from "Feilding, Charles John" (9781161687651)
- "Washington and the Mother Country: An Address (1897)", from "Monson, Edmund" (9781161687606)
- "The Ideal Jewish Pastor: A Sermon Preached at the Great Synagogue (1891)", from "Adler, Hermann" (9781161687668)