Detailseite wird geladen...
Do you dream of giving up accounting to be an art conservator? Always wanted to be a lawyer but ended up selling cars instead? If you're over 30 and stuck in the wrong career, then Changing Places will help make your dream job a reality.Learn the qualifications and training you need to make the move and how to sell yourself to a prospective employer, from writing that cover letter and resume to succeeding at the interview. Once the new career is yours, discover the best way to develop and make up for lost time. This practical and user-friendly directory highlights more than 100 different jobs and details more than 30 new career paths. Debbie Andalo, Books, Business and Finance, Career Planning and Job Hunting, Changing Places: The Guardian Guide to Switching Careers Books>Business and Finance>Career Planning and Job Hunting Aimed at the 30+ market, this guide gives all the information you need to follow a new career path. A practical directory highlights more than 100 different jobs, with 30 career paths looked at in detail.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - How to Change Your Career
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780852650660
Publisher: A & C Black
Book in our database since 23.04.2007 01:47:37
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 08:02:30
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "NHS and Social Care Directory 2006-07", from "Alun LLewellyn" (0852650655)
- "Guardian Guide to Volunteering", from "Ford, Liz" (9780852650677)
- "Best of Times", from "Hattenstone, Simon" (0852650647)
- "Journalism Right and Wrong", from "Mayes, Ian" (9780852650684)
- "Digested Read", from "Crace, John" (0852650639)
- "You are the Ref", from "Keith Hackett, Paul Trevillion &" (9780852650691)