- 9780764206955 Being Christian DVD and CD-ROM: Expl…
- 9780764205439 Being Christian: Exploring Where You…
- 9780764202292 Being Christian: Exploring Where You…
- 9780764206771 Being Christian Workbook: Exploring…
- 9780764206405 Being Christian: Exploring Where You…
Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 1894414], Hardcover, [EAN: 9780764204265], Bethany House, Bethany House, Book, [PU: Bethany House], Bethany House, This inviting book addresses the questions and concerns of newer believers and will inspire those looking for a refresher on what it means to be Christian. Wherever the readers are in their faith journey, they'll find their questions addressed with biblical, theologically sound answers written in an engaging and conversational style. The easy-to-use format allows readers to identify and find their most pressing faith concerns. At the same time, when read in its entirety, Being Christian provides a solid topical introduction to Christianity. Relevant Bible passages are used throughout the book to enhance the reader's understanding of how Scripture informs its answers. Among the subjects discussed and deeply explored are God, the Bible, the church, sin, what it means to be saved by grace, how to discern God's voice, how to deal with guilt, and much more. Designed for use by individuals, it's also a great resource for small groups and new believers' classes, 12333, Christian Living, 297488, Business & Professional Growth, 12376, Counseling, 69721, Dating & Relationships, 7259412011, Death & Grief, 7259413011, Devotionals, 12339, Faith, 7259415011, Family, 12391, Holidays, 7259416011, Inspirational, 12343, Leadership, 69722, Marriage, 7259417011, Men's Issues, 1799, Music, 7259419011, Personal Growth, 7288680011, Self Help, 7259420011, Social Issues, 7259421011, Spiritual Growth, 7259422011, Spiritual Warfare, 12345, Stewardship, 3043241, Women's Issues, 12290, Christian Books & Bibles, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 22, Religion & Spirituality, 12762, Agnosticism, 12764, Atheism, 12279, Buddhism, 12290, Christian Books & Bibles, 12506, Hinduism, 12522, Islam, 12540, Judaism, 12489, Literature & Fiction, 12621, New Age & Spirituality, 12689, Occult & Paranormal, 12735, Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts, 12761, Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts, 1873, Religious Art, 12779, Religious Studies, 12809, Worship & Devotion, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Gebraucht. Shipping costs:Usually ships in 1-2 business days., plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780764204265], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Bethany House], 0764204262 Item in good condition and has highlighting/writing on text. Used texts may not contain supplemental items such as CDs, info-trac etc.
glenthebookseller, Montgomery, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 8.04
[EAN: 9780764204265], Neubuch, [PU: Bethany House], Religion|Christianity|Christian Life, Ships same or next business day with delivery confirmation. Brand New. Expedited shipping available.
Indiana Book Company, Marion, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 60.34
Bethany House. Hardcover. 0764204262 Missing DJ, Good condition, cover has some wear, might have some writings. . Good., Bethany House
Shipping costs: EUR 20.11
Bethany House. Used - Very Good. Very Good condition. Very Good dust jacket., Bethany House
Shipping costs: EUR 6.45
Details of the book - Being Christian: Exploring Where You, God, and Life Connect
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780764204265
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0764204262
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Bethany House
Book in our database since 15.06.2008 17:45:39
Book found last time on 27.01.2018 11:45:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Exceptional Life: 8 Powerful Steps to Experiencing God's Best for You", from "Arterburn, Stephen" (9780764204258)
- "Truffles by the Sea", from "Carobini, Julie" (9780764204272)
- "Regret-Free Living: Hope for Past Mistakes and Freedom from Unhealthy Patterns", from "Arterburn, Stephen" (9780764204241)
- "Midlife Manual for Men: Finding Significance in the Second Half", from "Arterburn, Stephen; Shore, John" (9780764204234)
- "The Betrayal", from "Beverly Lewis" (9780764204227)
- "No More Jellyfish, Chickens or Wimps: Raising Secure, Assertive Kids in a Tough World", from "Paul Coughlin" (9780764204302)