- 9781153089340 A Philosophical Survey of the South…
- 9781231230534 A Philosophical Survey of the South…
- 9781289491536 Philosophical Survey of the South of…
- 9781298940070 Philosophical Survey of the South of…
- 9781150849633 A Philosophical Survey of the South…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T085072Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Campbell. C4, H8, T2 and Ee5 are cancels.Imprint: Dublin : printed for W. Whitestone, W. Sleater, D. Chamberlaine, J. Potts, T. Wilkinson, [and 13 others], 1778. Collation: xvi,478p.,plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-philosophical-survey-of-the-south-of-Ireland-in-a-series-of-letters-to-John-Watkinson-MD~~Thomas-Campbell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117096656X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 508 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=26mm, Gew.=898gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Philosophical Survey Of The South Of Ireland, In A Series Of Letters To John Watkinson, M.d. - new book
A Philosophical Survey Of The South Of Ireland, In A Series Of Letters To John Watkinson, M.d. Thomas Campbell, Books, History, A Philosophical Survey Of The South Of Ireland, In A Series Of Letters To John Watkinson, M.d. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Philosophical Survey of the South of Ireland, in a Series of Letters to John Watkinson, M.D.
Details of the book - A Philosophical Survey of the South of Ireland, in a Series of Letters to John Watkinson, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966563
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117096656X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,898 kg
Book in our database since 17.05.2012 16:09:09
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Great Britain, from the First Invasion of It by the Romans ... by Robert Henry, ... the Second Edition. ... Volume 1 of 6", from "Henry, Robert" (9781170966556)
- "A Candid Narrative of the Rise and Progress of the Herrnhuters, Commonly Call'd Moravians or Unitas Fratrum, with a Short Account of Their Doctrines", from "Rimius, Henry" (9781170966570)
- "The History of Great Britain, from the First Invasion of It by the Romans ... by Robert Henry, ... the Second Edition. ... Volume 2 of 6", from "Henry, Robert" (9781170966549)
- "Geography Methodised, for the Use of Young Gentlemen and Ladies. ... Containing, a True Account of the World, ... Together with the Produce, Commoditi", from "Martin, R." (9781170966587)
- "The History of Great Britain, from the First Invasion of It by the Romans ... by Robert Henry, ... the Second Edition. ... Volume 3 of 6", from "Henry, Robert" (9781170966532)
- "The Flowers of Ancient History; Comprehending on a New Plan, the Most Remarkable and Interesting Events, as Well as Characters, of Antiquity. Designed", from "Adams, John" (9781170966594)