Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N004406Notes: Titlepage in red and black.Imprint: London : printed for J. and R. Tonson, 1760. Collation: 70,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Mariamne-A-tragedy-Written-by-Mr-Fenton~~Elijah-Fenton Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170965946, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mariamne. A Tragedy. Written By Mr. Fenton. Elijah Fenton, Books, Reference and Language, Mariamne. A Tragedy. Written By Mr. Fenton. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Mariamne. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Fenton.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170965948
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170965946
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 04.11.2011 06:58:11
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Adventurer. ... the Fourth Edition. Volume 1 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170965931)
- "The Adventures of MR George Edwards, a Creole. the Third Edition.", from "Hill, John" (9781170965955)
- "The Adventurer. ... the Fourth Edition. Volume 2 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170965924)
- "Gr]c] Grammatic] Compendium.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170965962)
- "The Adventurer. ... the Fourth Edition. Volume 3 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170965917)
- "Græcæ grammatices rudimenta. In usum Regiæ Scholæ Etonensis. Editio nova recognita. (Latin Edition)", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170965979)