Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T037859Notes: With a half-title. On the expedition to Rochefort.Imprint: London : printed for J. Staples, 1757. Collation: ,43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General A-letter-from-an-officer-in-the-army-to-the-people-of-Great-Britain-relative-to-the-late-secret-expedition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter From An Officer In The Army To The People Of Great-britain, Relative To The Late Secret Expedition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, A Letter From An Officer In The Army To The People Of Great-britain, Relative To The Late Secret Expedition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter from an Officer in the Army to the People of Great-Britain, Relative to the Late Secret Expedition. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter from an Officer in the Army to the People of Great-Britain, Relative to the Late Secret Expedition.
Details of the book - A Letter from an Officer in the Army to the People of Great-Britain, Relative to the Late Secret Expedition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963562
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963560
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 04.08.2012 21:16:11
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Love for Love. a Comedy.", from "Congreve, William" (9781170963555)
- "Lady Jane Gray. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by N. Rowe, Esq.", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170963579)
- "The Lousiad. an Heroi-Comic Poem. Canto I. by Peter Pindar, Esquire. Ninth Edition, with Considerable Additions.", from "Pindar, Peter" (9781170963548)
- "The Busy Body. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. Written by Mrs. Centlivre.", from "Centlivre, Susanna" (9781170963586)
- "More Lyric Odes to the Royal Academicians, by Peter Pindar, Esquire. a Distant Relation of the Poet of Thebes, and Laureat to the Academy. the Fifth E", from "Pindar, Peter" (9781170963531)
- "The Brothers. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Dr. Young.", from "Young, Edward" (9781170963593)