Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: W030409Notes: Poems by Trumbull, Freneau, Humphreys, Dwight, Barlow, and others. Compiled by James Carey. Cf. the correspondence of James and Mathew Carey, Aug. 22 to Nov. 30, 1794 (Mathew Carey business correspondence, Lea & Febigner Collection, Historical Society of Pennsylvania).Imprint: New-York : Printed by J. Carey, no. 91, Broad-Street, 1794. Collation: , 224 p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Columbian-muse-A-selection-of-American-poetry-from-various-authors-of-established-reputation~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Columbian Muse. A Selection Of American Poetry, From Various Authors Of Established Reputation. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Columbian Muse. A Selection Of American Poetry, From Various Authors Of Established Reputation. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Columbian Muse. a Selection of American Poetry, from Various Authors of Established Reputation. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 236 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=426gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Columbian Muse. a Selection of American Poetry, from Various Authors of Established Reputation.
Details of the book - The Columbian Muse. a Selection of American Poetry, from Various Authors of Established Reputation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925768
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925766
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,426 kg
Book in our database since 01.03.2011 09:01:13
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Task. a Poem. in Six Books. by William Cowper, of the Inner Temple Esq. a New Edition.", from "Cowper, William" (9781170925751)
- "The Poetical Works of Peter Pindar, Esq. a Distant Relation to the Poet of Thebes. to Which Are Prefixed, Memoirs and Anecdotes of the Author.", from "Pindar, Peter" (9781170925775)
- "An Essay on Man. by Alexander Pope, Esquire. Together with an Account of the Life of the Author.", from "Pope, Alexander" (9781170925744)
- "The Salopian Esquire: Or, the Joyous Miller. a Dramatick Tale. ... to Which Are Added, Poems ... to Which Is Annexed by Way of Essay, a Prop", from "Dower, E." (9781170925782)
- "The Charmer; being a select collection of English, Scots' and American songs, including the modern: with a selection of favourite toasts and sentiments.", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170925737)
- "The Palladium; Or, Appendix to the Ladies Diary, for the Year of Our Lord, 1749. ... by the Author of the Ladies Diary.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925799)