Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196560Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Exeter : printed by E. Grigg; and sold by all booksellers in Exeter and Plymouth, . Collation: vii,,47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-at-Georges-Meeting-House-Exeter-April-19-1793-being-the-day-appointed-for-a-general-fast-By-James-Manning~~James-Manning BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached At George's Meeting-house, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being The Day Appointed For A General Fast; ... By James Manning. ... James Manning, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preached At George's Meeting-house, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being The Day Appointed For A General Fast; ... By Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached at George's Meeting-House, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast; ... by James Manning. ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preached at George's Meeting-House, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast; ... by James Manning. ...
Details of the book - A Sermon Preached at George's Meeting-House, Exeter, April 19, 1793; Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast; ... by James Manning. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925676
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925677
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 26.02.2011 11:57:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "St. Paul's Sense of Self-Examination, and the Danger of Eating and Drinking Unworthily, with Respect to the Lord's Supper; Explain'd and Improv'd. in", from "Tren, John" (9781170925669)
- "Prayers for the Use of the Charity-Schools.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925683)
- "The Sabbath. a Sermon Preached in His Majesty's Chapel, Whitehall, and Before the University of Oxford: By Benjamin Kennicott, ... the Second Edition.", from "Kennicott, Benjamin" (9781170925652)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925690)
- "The Resurrection of Christ Rescu'd from the Slanders of the Jewish Sanhedrim, the Soldiers, and the Watch. a Sermon Preach'd on Easter Sunday at St. M", from "Lushington, Thomas" (9781170925645)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925706)