- 9781170698648 An Account of the Society for Promot…
- 9781170946282 An Account of the Society for Promot…
- 9781171108511 An Account of the Society for Promot…
- 9781176153233 An Account Of The Society For Promot…
- 9781170272794 An Account of the Society for Promot…
Detailseite wird geladen...
An account of the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge among the Poor: begun anno 1750. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T164137Notes: Imprint: London : printed by John Johnson, for Thomas Field, 1764. Collation: 35,p.,table ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History account-of-the-Society-for-promoting-religious-knowledge-among-the-poor~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Account of the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge Among the Poor: Begun Anno 1750. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925634, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account Of The Society For Promoting Religious Knowledge Among The Poor: Begun Anno 1750. - new book
An Account Of The Society For Promoting Religious Knowledge Among The Poor: Begun Anno 1750. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Account Of The Society For Promoting Religious Knowledge Among The Poor: Begun Anno 1750. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Account of the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge Among the Poor: Begun Anno 1750.
Details of the book - An Account of the Society for Promoting Religious Knowledge Among the Poor: Begun Anno 1750.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925638
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925634
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 24.02.2011 21:16:30
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Telynau I Blant Yr Addewid, Tw Canu AR Eu Taith O'r Aipht, I Ganaan Nefol: Neu, Ychydig O Hymnau Efangylaidd, ... a Gyfansoddwyd Gan Dafydd Wiliam.", from "William, David" (9781170925621)
- "The Resurrection of Christ Rescu'd from the Slanders of the Jewish Sanhedrim, the Soldiers, and the Watch. a Sermon Preach'd on Easter Sunday at St. M", from "Lushington, Thomas" (9781170925645)
- "A Particular of the Several Charitable Gifts, Rents, and Revenues, Belonging to the Parish of Enfield, in the County of Middlesex; With the Names of", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925614)
- "The Sabbath. a Sermon Preached in His Majesty's Chapel, Whitehall, and Before the University of Oxford: By Benjamin Kennicott, ... the Second Edition.", from "Kennicott, Benjamin" (9781170925652)
- "The Secret History of the Loose and Incestuous Loves of Pope Gregory VII. Commonly Call'd St. Hildebrand: And of the Cardinal de Richelieu. Collected", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925607)
- "St. Paul's Sense of Self-Examination, and the Danger of Eating and Drinking Unworthily, with Respect to the Lord's Supper; Explain'd and Improv'd. in", from "Tren, John" (9781170925669)