Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T182800Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Richard Ford, and John Gray, 1736. Collation: ,192p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-discourse-concerning-saving-faith-By-Henry-Grove~~Henry-Grove BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170925596, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 212 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=386gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Discourse Concerning Saving Faith. By Henry Grove. Henry Grove, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Discourse Concerning Saving Faith. By Henry Grove. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Discourse Concerning Saving Faith. by Henry Grove.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925591
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925596
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,386 kg
Book in our database since 07.02.2011 11:21:20
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Evil of National Divisions. a Sermon, Preached at the Great Meeting House in Coventry. on Wednesday, August 10, 1768. by Thomas Porter, ...", from "Porter, Thomas, Cissp" (9781170925584)
- "The Secret History of the Loose and Incestuous Loves of Pope Gregory VII. Commonly Call'd St. Hildebrand: And of the Cardinal de Richelieu. Collected", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925607)
- "The Constitution and Polity of the Catholick Church, and the Dreadful Nature and Consequences of Schism, Defined and Illustrated in Forty Propositions", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925577)
- "A Particular of the Several Charitable Gifts, Rents, and Revenues, Belonging to the Parish of Enfield, in the County of Middlesex; With the Names of", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925614)
- "Two Discourses on the Creation of All Things by Jesus Christ; And on the Resurrection of the Dead Through the Man Jesus Christ. Second Edition. Publis", from "Tyrwhitt, Robert" (9781170925560)
- "Telynau I Blant Yr Addewid, Tw Canu AR Eu Taith O'r Aipht, I Ganaan Nefol: Neu, Ychydig O Hymnau Efangylaidd, ... a Gyfansoddwyd Gan Dafydd Wiliam.", from "William, David" (9781170925621)