Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1170925375
[EAN: 9781170925379], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, United States], Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T198076Un pasteur Anglican = John Fletcher.Londres: chez R. Hindmarsh; et chez T. Longman. A Dublin, chez J. Charrurier, 1784. 70p.; 8
The Book Depository US, Gloucester, ., United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2010, ISBN: 1170925375, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9781170925379], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/01/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.05
2010, ISBN: 9781170925379
Paperback, Neubuch, This item is printed on demand., [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED]
Secaucus, NJ, Paperbackshop
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Essai Sur La Paix de 1783. DDI L'Archevque de Paris, Par Un Pasteur Anglican.
Details of the book - Essai Sur La Paix de 1783. DDI L'Archevque de Paris, Par Un Pasteur Anglican.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925379
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925375
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 27.10.2012 12:33:36
Book found last time on 07.02.2014 01:30:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Annotations Upon the Holy Bible. Wherein the Sacred Text Is Inserted, and Various Readings Annexed; Together with the Parallel Scriptures. ... by the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925362)
- "The Primitive Doctrine of the Church of England Vindicated, According to the Apostolick Doctrine of Passive Obedience and Non-Resistance. to Which Is", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925386)
- "Annotations Upon the Holy Bible. Wherein the Sacred Text Is Inserted, and Various Readings Annexed; Together with the Parallel Scriptures. ... by the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925355)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ... to This Edition Are Added, Prefatory Introductions", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925393)
- "Annotations Upon the Holy Bible. Wherein the Sacred Text Is Inserted, and Various Readings Annexed; Together with the Parallel Scriptures. ... by the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925348)
- "Knowledge the Foundation of Virtue. a Sermon, Addressed to the Young Persons Who Attend at the Gravel Pit Meeting, Hackney. by Thomas Belsham.", from "Belsham, Thomas" (9781170925409)