Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N003152Notes: Edited and chiefly written by James Austen.Imprint: Dublin : printed by William Porter, for P. Byrne, and W. Jones, 1792. Collation: ,368p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-Loiterer-a-periodical-work-first-published-at-Oxford-in-the-years-1789-and-1790~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Loiterer, A Periodical Work, First Published At Oxford In The Years 1789 And 1790. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Loiterer, A Periodical Work, First Published At Oxford In The Years 1789 And 1790. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 378 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=671gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Loiterer, a Periodical Work, First Published at Oxford in the Years 1789 and 1790.
Details of the book - The Loiterer, a Periodical Work, First Published at Oxford in the Years 1789 and 1790.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794678
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117079467X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,671 kg
Book in our database since 20.10.2011 18:15:54
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 1 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794661)
- "Considrations Sur La Libert Du Commerce; Par M. Bergasse.", from "Bergasse, Nicolas" (9781170794685)
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 2 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794654)
- "An Apology for Some of Mr. Hooke's Observations Concerning the Roman Senate. with an Index to the Observations. by Mr. Bowyer. to Which Are Prefixed,", from "Bowyer, William" (9781170794692)
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 3 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794647)
- "The Bloody Buoy, Abridged. Thrown Out as a Warning to Britons, at the Present Important Period: Containing a Faithful Relation of a Multitude of Acts", from "Cobbett, William" (9781170794708)