Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N011796Notes: 'The author to his pupils' dated at end: Edinburgh, Anatomical Theatre, April 1784.Imprint: Edinburgh : sold at the Edinburgh Lying-in Hospital, for the benefit of that charity, . Collation: xi,,95,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Principles-of-midwifery-or-puerperal-medicine-By-John-Aitken~~John-Aitken BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679161, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 112 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=213gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Principles Of Midwifery, Or Puerperal Medicine. By John Aitken, ... John Aitken, Books, Health and Well Being, Principles Of Midwifery, Or Puerperal Medicine. By John Aitken, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...
Details of the book - Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679166
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679161
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,213 kg
Book in our database since 12.11.2011 13:12:16
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...", from "Page, John" (9781170679159)
- "An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679173)
- "Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679142)
- "Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679180)
- "Essai Sur Les Effets Salutaires Du Sjour Des Tables Dans La Phtisie. Par M. Read, ... Seconde Edition.", from "Read, Al -Phil" (9781170679135)
- "Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition.", from "Fordyce, George" (9781170679197)