Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T041796Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Joseph Johnson, 1771. Collation: ,iv,104p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Observations-on-the-external-use-of-preparations-of-lead-with-some-general-remarks-on-topical-medicines-By-John-Aikin-surgeon~~John-Aikin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations On The External Use Of Preparations Of Lead, With Some General Remarks On Topical Medicines. By John Aikin, Surgeon. John Aikin, Books, Health and Well Being, Observations On The External Use Of Preparations Of Lead, With Some General Remarks On Topical Medicines. By John Aikin, Surgeon. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Observations on the External Use of Preparations of Lead, with Some General Remarks on Topical Medicines. by John Aikin, Surgeon. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 120 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=227gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on the External Use of Preparations of Lead, with Some General Remarks on Topical Medicines. by John Aikin, Surgeon.
Details of the book - Observations on the External Use of Preparations of Lead, with Some General Remarks on Topical Medicines. by John Aikin, Surgeon.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139639
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139639
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,227 kg
Book in our database since 19.02.2011 19:08:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Cautions Against the Use of Violent Medicines in Fevers: And Instances of the Virtue of Petasite Root, So Far as Have Yet Come to the Author's Knowled", from "Hill, John" (9781170139622)
- "A Short Account of the Waters of Recoavo, Near Valdagno, in the Venetian State. in a Letter from Antonio Mastini, M.D. to Sir C. Bunbury, Bart. Tran", from "Mastini, Antonio" (9781170139646)
- "The Minutes of a Court-Martial, Held on Board His Majesty's Ship the Lenox, in Portsmouth Harbour, ... Enquiring Into the Conduct of the Commanders of", from "Mostyn, Savage" (9781170139615)
- "An Exposition of English Insects with Curious Observations and Remarks, Wherein Each Insect Is Particulary Described; ... the Whole Illustrated with", from "Harris, Moses" (9781170139653)
- "An essay on the virulent gonorrhoea; in which the different opinions respecting the treatment of the disease are carefully examined; and a method of cure deduced from them, ...By J.Clubbe, ...", from "Clubbe, John" (9781170139608)
- "A Treatise of Astronomy, Wherein the Diurnal Motions of the Heavenly Bodies, and the Annual Motion of the Sun, and the Sun's Various Distances from", from "Shuttleworth, John" (9781170139660)