Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T056520Notes: With a half-title. At foot: Price 3d. or 2s. 6d. per dozen. In this 'second edition' the text ends on p.22 & is signed 'Robert Howard'. Another, N470361, contains a letter or addition from Luke Howard, the author's son.Imprint: London : printed and sold by William Phillips, 1800. Collation: 22p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-few-words-on-corn-and-Quakers-By-Robert-Howard-Second-edition~~Robert-Howard BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139221, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Few Words On Corn And Quakers. By Robert Howard. Second Edition. Robert Howard, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Few Words On Corn And Quakers. By Robert Howard. Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Few Words On Corn And Quakers. By Robert Howard. Second Edition. Robert Howard, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Few Words On Corn And Quakers. By Robert Howard. Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Few Words on Corn and Quakers. by Robert Howard. Second Edition.
Details of the book - A Few Words on Corn and Quakers. by Robert Howard. Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139226
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139221
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 11.12.2012 23:15:26
Book found last time on 06.09.2016 19:43:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Two Essays on the Divine Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, and the Importance of Divine Truth; ... by Thomas Scot, ...", from "Scott, Thomas" (9781170139219)
- "The Tryal of the Witnesses of the Resurrection of Jesus. the Twelfth Edition. ...", from "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170139233)
- "The Consolations of Pure Christianity. a Discourse, Delivered at Cullompton, July 5, 1798, Before the Society of Unitarian Christians, ... by J. Isaac", from "Isaac, Jacob" (9781170139202)
- "Encouragement for Sinners; Or Righteousness Attainable Without Works. Being the Substance of a Sermon Preached at Christ-Church, Spital-Fields, on Sun", from "Elliot, Richard" (9781170139240)
- "Remarks on Dr. Middleton's Free Enquiry Into the Miraculous Powers Supposed to Have Subsisted in the Christian Church from the Earliest Ages. ... by J", from "Jackson, John" (9781170139196)
- "The Wicked Taken in Their Own Net. a Sermon Preached at Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, on Thursday, Nov. 29th, 1759. Being the Day of Publick Thanksgiving", from "Mason, John" (9781170139257)