Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T224705Notes: With a final advertisement leaf for W. and W. Ginger.Imprint: London : printed for W. and W. Ginger, F. and C. Rivington, T. Longman, B. Law and Son, F. Newbery [and 4 others in London], 1792. Collation: ,xxvi,447,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-new-manual-of-devotions-In-three-parts-The-twentieth-edition-corrected~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076971, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 502 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=885gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New Manual Of Devotions. In Three Parts. ... The Twentieth Edition, Corrected. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A New Manual Of Devotions. In Three Parts. ... The Twentieth Edition, Corrected. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New Manual of Devotions. in Three Parts. ... the Twentieth Edition, Corrected.
Details of the book - A New Manual of Devotions. in Three Parts. ... the Twentieth Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076972
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076971
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,885 kg
Book in our database since 14.10.2012 09:21:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian State and Worship. by I. Watts, .... a New Edition, C", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076965)
- "A Paraphrase and Comment Upon the Epistles and Gospels, Appointed to Be Used in the Church of England on All Sundays and Holy-Days ... by George Sta", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170076989)
- "The Hostages: An Historico-Satirical Poem.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076958)
- "A Paraphrase and Comment Upon the Epistles and Gospels, Appointed to Be Used in the Church of England on All Sundays and Holy-Days ... by George Sta", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076996)
- "The Canninad. Or, Betty's soliloquy in Newgate, on the night destin'd for her departure to her American settlement, but luckily proving the eve of her ... tune of, A lass that was laden with care, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076941)
- "A Paraphrase and Comment Upon the Epistles and Gospels, Appointed to Be Used in the Church of England on All Sundays and Holy-Days ... by George Sta", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170077009)