Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N023867Notes: The same setting of type was also printed using a 4° imposition.Imprint: Newcastle : printed by J. White and T. Saint; for W. Charnley; J. Richardson, London; and Mess. Todd and Sotheron, in York, 1763. Collation: 36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-on-occasion-of-the-brief-for-the-American-colleges-By-Daniel-Watson~~Daniel-Watson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170019811, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon, Preached On Occasion Of The Brief For The American Colleges. By Daniel Watson, ... - new book
A Sermon, Preached On Occasion Of The Brief For The American Colleges. By Daniel Watson, ... Daniel Watson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon, Preached On Occasion Of The Brief For The American Colleges. By Daniel Watson, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Brief for the American Colleges. by Daniel Watson, ...
Details of the book - A Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Brief for the American Colleges. by Daniel Watson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019818
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019811
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 22.06.2011 23:43:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Brief Examination of the Bishop of Cork's Discourse, of Drinking to the Memory of the Dead. by a Country-Curate of Ireland.", from "Country-Curate" (9781170019801)
- "Synopsis Metaphysicae, Ontologiam Et Pneumatologiam Complectens. Editio Quarta.", from "Hutcheson, Francis" (9781170019825)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. James's Westminster, on the First Day of August, 1716. ... by Gilbert Burnet.", from "Burnet, Gilbert" (9781170019795)
- "Lettres Sur L'Entousiasme, de Milord Shaftesbury, Avec Sa Vie Traduites de L'Anglois Par M. Lacombe.", from "Cooper, Anthony Ashley, 3rd" (9781170019832)
- "The Sinfulness of Neglecting Acknowledged Duties. a Sermon Preached at the Revd. Mr. Mulliner's in White's Alley, Little Moor-Fields, on New Year's Da", from "Burroughs, Joseph" (9781170019788)
- "A Sermon, Delivered in the Parish Church of Sheffield, to the Original United Lodge of Odd Fellows, on Monday July 9, 1798, ... by George Smith, ...", from "Smith, George" (9781170019849)