Detailseite wird geladen...
Halaethrwydd o ras i'r pennaf o bechaduriaid, mewn cywir hanes o fywyd a marwolaeth John Bunyan. ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N017481Notes: Imprint: Caerfyrddin : argraphwyd yn Hoel Awst ac ar werthyno gan R. Tomas a J. Ross, 1763. Collation: 4,140p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Halaethrwydd-o-ras-ir-pennaf-o-bechaduriaid-mewn-cywir-hanes-o-fywyd-a-marwolaeth-John-Bunyan~~John-Bunyan BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Halaethrwydd O Ras I'r Pennaf O Bechaduriaid, Mewn Cywir Hanes O Fywyd a Marwolaeth John Bunyan. ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170019730, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: wel. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 152 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=281gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Halaethrwydd O Ras I'r Pennaf O Bechaduriaid, Mewn Cywir Hanes O Fywyd a Marwolaeth John Bunyan. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019733
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019730
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,281 kg
Book in our database since 08.08.2010 09:57:13
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New Method of Stating and Explaining the Scripture Chronology, Upon Mosaic Astronomical Principles, Mediums and Data, as Laid Down in the Pentateu", from "Kennedy, John" (9781170019726)
- "The Lay-Monastery. Consisting of Essays, Discourses, &C. Publish'd Singly Under the Title of the Lay-Monk.", from "Blackmore, Richard" (9781170019740)
- "The Magick of Quakerism Or, the Chief Mysteries of Quakerism Laid Open. to Which Are Added, a Preface and PostScript Relating to the Camisars, in Answ", from "Keith, George" (9781170019719)
- "Additional Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever, in Answer to Mr. William Hammon. by Joseph Priestley, ...", from "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170019757)
- "The Divine Conduct Justified: Or, an Attempt to Prove in Two Short Essays, I. That God Is a Good Being, ... II. That Man Is a Moral Agent, ... by Ro", from "Cornthwaite, Robert" (9781170019702)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Joseph Proud, ... Wherein His Opinions Are ... Shewn to Be Totally Repugnant To, and Subversive of Christianity. by J. H. P", from "Prince, J. H." (9781170019764)