- 9781171107699 An Earnest and Affectionate Address…
- 9781171140429 An Earnest and Affectionate Address…
- 9781170870570 An Earnest and Affectionate Address…
- 9781170444948 An Earnest and Affectionate Address…
- 9781170733462 An Earnest and Affectionate Address…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Andover-Harvard Theological LibraryESTCID: N009061Notes: Attributed to Henry Stebbing.Imprint: London : printed by J. Oliver, for B. Dod, bookseller to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1746. Collation: 47,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-earnest-and-affectionate-address-to-the-people-called-Methodists-The-third-edition~~Henry-Stebbing BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170019684, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2010, ISBN: 9781170019689
Softcover, Buch, Noch nicht erschienen, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Nicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
An Earnest and Affectionate Address to the People Called Methodists. the Third Edition.
Details of the book - An Earnest and Affectionate Address to the People Called Methodists. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019689
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019684
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,113 kg
Book in our database since 09.09.2011 12:04:12
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Discourse Concerning the Divine Providence. by William Sherlock, ... the Third Edition.", from "Sherlock, William" (9781170019672)
- "A Brief Account of the People Called Quakers. Their Doctrines and Discipline; Taken from a Dictionary of Arts and Sciences, Lately Published at Edin", from "Fothergill, John" (9781170019696)
- "An Essay on the Origin of Human Knowledge. Being a Supplement to Mr. Locke's Essay on the Human Understanding. Translated from the French of the Abb", from "Condillac, Tienne Bonnot De" (9781170019665)
- "The Divine Conduct Justified: Or, an Attempt to Prove in Two Short Essays, I. That God Is a Good Being, ... II. That Man Is a Moral Agent, ... by Ro", from "Cornthwaite, Robert" (9781170019702)
- "A List of the House of Commons: With the Places They Represent; Their Posts and Salaries; Distinguishing the True-Bred from the Mongrel, or Pole Hou", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019658)
- "The Magick of Quakerism Or, the Chief Mysteries of Quakerism Laid Open. to Which Are Added, a Preface and PostScript Relating to the Camisars, in Answ", from "Keith, George" (9781170019719)