Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N021579Notes: Imprint: London : printed for W. Lane, 1783. Collation: ,6-141p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century School-for-majesty-or-the-sufferings-of-Zomelli-An-oriental-history~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170019072, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 146 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - School for Majesty; Or the Sufferings of Zomelli. an Oriental History.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019078
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019072
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 17.07.2012 08:57:00
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Journal of Occurrences at the Temple, During the Confinement of Louis XVI, King of France. by M. Clry, ... Translated ... by R. C. Dallas, ...", from "Clry, M." (9781170019061)
- "Pliny's Panegyrick Upon the Emperor Trajan, Faithfully Rendred Into English from the Original. by George Smith ...", from "Pliny" (9781170019085)
- "The Rescue: Or, Thespian Scourge. Being a Critical Enquiry Into the Merit of a Poem, Intituled, Thespis. with Some Candid Remarks", from "Brownsmith, John" (9781170019054)
- "The Travels of the Learned Father Montfaucon from Paris Thro' Italy. ... Made English from the Paris Edition. ...", from "Montfaucon, Bernard De" (9781170019092)
- "Scelta di lettere familiari fatta per uso degli studiosi di lingua italiana. Da Giuseppe Baretti, ... In due volumi. ... Volume 2 of 2 (Italian Edition)", from "Baretti, Giuseppe Marco Antonio" (9781170019047)
- "The History of Treaties: Containing All Those That Have Been Concluded from the Peace of Munster Inclusive, to This Time; ... the Memorable Act", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019108)