Detailseite wird geladen...
The History of Scotland: From the Death of King James I, in the Year 1436 to the Year 1561 (1830) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1161949399, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 350 Seiten, L=216mm, B=279mm, H=21mm, Gew.=1098gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History of Scotland: From the Death of King James I, in the Year 1436 to the Year 1561 (1830)
Details of the book - The History of Scotland: From the Death of King James I, in the Year 1436 to the Year 1561 (1830)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161949391
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161949399
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 1,098 kg
Book in our database since 20.06.2012 14:31:34
Book found last time on 20.06.2012 14:31:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Practical Masonry, Bricklaying and Plastering, Both Plain and Ornamental: Containing a New and Complete System of Lines for Stone Cutting (1838)", from "Nicholson, Peter" (9781161949384)
- "The New Testament: Translated from the Latin in the Year 1380 by John Wiclif (1810)", from "Wycliffe, John; Baber, Henry Hervey" (9781161949407)
- "The Prairie and the Sea (1905) the Prairie and the Sea (1905)", from "Quayle, William Alfred" (9781161949377)
- "The Surrender of Napoleon: Being the Narrative of the Surrender of Buonaparte, and of His Residence on Board H.M.S. Bellkrophon (1904)", from "Maitland, Frederick Lewis" (9781161949414)
- "Through Spain to the Sahara (1868) Through Spain to the Sahara (1868)", from "Edwards, Matilda Betham" (9781161949360)
- "The Magazine of History V10, Extra Numbers 37-40: With Notes and Queries (1915)", from "Stephen, Leslie; Tracy, Uriah; Kip, Lawrence" (9781161949421)