Detailseite wird geladen...
The Medical and Surgical Knowledge of William Shakespeare: With Explanatory Notes (1915) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1161830421, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 102 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=9mm, Gew.=322gr, Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hardback, [PU: Kessinger Publishing]
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The Medical and Surgical Knowledge of William Shakespeare: With Explanatory Notes (1915)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161830422
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161830421
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,322 kg
Book in our database since 09.09.2012 14:22:41
Book found last time on 25.09.2015 18:56:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Hay and Straw Measurer: Being New Tables for the Use of Auctioneers, Valuers, Land Surveyors, Farmers, Hay and Straw Dealers, Etc. (1882)", from "Steele, John" (9781161830415)
- "The Modern Fencer: With the Most Recent Means of Attack Ad Defense When Engaged with an Adversary (1868)", from "Griffiths, Thomas" (9781161830439)
- "The Georgics of Virgil: Literally and Rhythmically Translated (1854)", from "Vergil, W. Sewell" (9781161830408)
- "The Movement of Wages in the Cotton Manufacturing Industry of New England Since 1860 (1920)", from "Howard, Stanley Edwin" (9781161830446)
- "The Fair Maid of Codrington (1885)", from "Charlton, Charlie" (9781161830392)
- "The Origin and Antiquity of Our English Weights and Measures Discovered: By Their Near Agreement with Such Standards That Are Now Found in One of the", from "Greaves, John" (9781161830453)