Detailseite wird geladen...
This is a skillfully written triple twister and a cliff hanger. As the many subplots unravel, the readers are held hostage by the gifted writer, who presents a finely detailed gallery of characters in this poignant personal drama." - Dr. Rosie Milligan, Founder of Black Writers On Tour"Imagining Things" is a novel about the rewards for following your intuition -- and the punishments for ignoring it ...Evil is not always obvious, but for the sake of Whisper's younger brother, Christian, Whisper wishes it was. Christian is in denial about a bad premonition both he and his sister had just before the arrival of their friend's brother, Marcus, in Philadelphia. Marcus is adept at hiding his very sinister nature, and a malevolent talent, but only Whisper sees and believes it. Whisper and Marcus square off, competing for influence over Christian. As her best friend's brother becomes hell-bent on having her younger brother, Whisper must expose Marcus, or make Christian come to his senses, because Christian's denial of their premonition could be fatal -- for someone. What you won't know can hurt you.(This paperback edition includes Reading Group Discussion Questions.)You can visit Aaron online at facebook.com, blaqspot.com, goodreads.com/AaronVictorVaughn, and on his blog for creative people, MuseNoBlues.blogspot.com. If you enjoyed reading his novel, "I used books,books Books, Another Fate Publishing, LLC
used. Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Imagining Things
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0983178348
Publisher: Another Fate Publishing, LLC
Book in our database since 30.06.2018 20:52:43
Book found last time on 30.06.2018 20:52:43
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Vampire Lords Of Blacknall", from "Shirl Anders" (9780983178156)
- "Danielle Fonda's Thrice Erotic Slave Medieval Bundle", from "Danielle Fonda" (9780983178149)
- "Hail! Holy Hill! A Pictorial History of the Virginia Theological Seminary", from "Robert W. Prichard, Julia E. Randle" (0983178569)
- "Farm Girls: Reflections and Impressions of Candace Simar and Angela F. Foster", from "Candace Simar, Angela F. Foster" (0983178577)
- "If I Kiss You, Will I Get Diabetes?", from "Quinn Nystrom" (9780983178583)