- 9780520052932 Wild California: Vanishing Lands, Va…
- 9780520060241 Wild California: Vanishing Lands, Va…
- Wild California. Vanishing Lands, Vanishing Wildli…
Detailseite wird geladen...
California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press. Paperback. GOOD. Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading. May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text. Possible ex library copy, thatâll have the markings and stickers associated from the library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included., California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press
Shipping costs: EUR 5.92
[EAN: 9780520058705], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press], Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s).
Discover Books, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 7.67
1985, ISBN: 9780520058705
Berkeley CA: University of California Press, 1985. Soft Cover. Very Good/No Dust Jacket. Dealer price and notes in pencil. Other wise clean and intact throughout. Some corner wear and edge wear., University of California Press, 1985
Zephyrus Books, IOBA
Shipping costs: EUR 29.99
California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press. Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside., California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 3.40
1985, ISBN: 9780520058705
1985-01-01. VeryGood., 1985-01-01
Shipping costs: EUR 13.79
This is a stunning photographic guide to the six major California regions--from the Sierra Nevada to the desert--and their wildlife. To A. Starker Leopold, conservationist, naturalist, wildlife biologist, and educator, the delicate balance between plants, animals, and humans in each community is precious and fragile. In a highly readable style that mingles authority and eloquence, Leopold reminds us of th aesthetic, educational, and scientific values of undeveloped land.
Tupper Ansel Blake, naturalist and wildlife photographer, has contributed one hundred color images that marvelously convey the special beauties of this state.
Fortunately, the rich legacy of early California can still be found, and Tupper Blake's images with Starker Leopold's words are powerful evidence that this wilderness is worth preserving for future generations.
Details of the book - Wild California: Vanishing Lands, Vanishing Wildlife
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780520058705
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0520058704
Publishing year: 1985
Publisher: California Nature Conservancy & U of CA144 Press
Book in our database since 30.06.2008 21:23:39
Book found last time on 22.07.2018 18:04:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Sibelius 1904-1914: 2", from "Erik Tawaststjerna" (0520058690)
- "Wallace Stevens: A Mythology of Self", from "Milton J. Bates" (0520058712)
- "From Marshall Plan to Debt Crisis: Foreign Aid and Development Choices in the World Economy (Studies in International Political Economy)", from "Robert E. Wood" (0520058682)
- "Decameron: The John Payne Translation", from "Boccaccio, Giovanni / Singleton, Charles S. / Payne, John" (0520058720)
- "Prime-Time Families: Television Culture in Postwar America", from "Taylor, Ella" (0520058674)
- "Origins of the Seder: Passover Rite and Early Rabbinic Judaism", from "Bokser" (0520058739)