- 9780440217466 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780440243984 Vanished (Steel, Danielle)
- 9780385306034 Vanished (Steel, Danielle)
- 9781409091707 Vanished (Steel, Danielle)
- 9780552135269 Vanished (Steel, Danielle)
- 9780385310437 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780553471809 Vanished (Danielle Steel) (Danielle…
- 9780440244073 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780307567031 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780593015810 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780000106940 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- 9780553700732 Vanished (Danielle Steel)
- Vanished (Steel, Danielle)
- Vanished: A Novel (Steel, Danielle)
- Vanished (Daniella Steel)
Detailseite wird geladen...
Vanished tells the story of a man and woman faced with an almost unthinkable tragedy--the mysterious abduction of their son. In the late 1930s, in the shadow of the Lindbergh kidnapping, and as war looms in Europe, Marielle Patterson shares and elegant Manhattan brownstone with her husband, Malcolm, and their little boy, Teddy. Though the couple's lives are filled with secrets, Marielle is a devoted wife and mother, and Malcolm is a man everyone admires. On the eve of Teddy's disappearance, Marielle runs into her first love, American expatriate Charles Delauney. And when Teddy is kidnapped, Charles is first blamed, then arrested. But as the search for Teddy widens, even Marielle is scrutinized by the FBI and special agent John Taylor. Suspicions and accusations mingle with terror and heartbreak as every threat, every failure, every fear, is remembered, examined, explored. During Charles Delauney's trial, a series of revalations begins to unravel the about Marielle, Charles, and Malcolm, uncovering the motives and passions controlling their lives. Vanished is a tale of guilt, desire, suspense, and of people drawn inexorably together, seeking the child who... vanished. contemporary,contemporary women,family saga,fiction,foreign language fiction,genre fiction,literature and fiction,romance,women's fiction Romance, Random House Publishing Group
used. Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
1993, ISBN: 0385310463
Hardcover, ID: 198073560
[EAN: 9780385310468], [PU: London: Bantam Press], NEW YORK, ABDUCTION, LINDBERGH KIDNAPPING 0593 015819, FIRST EDITION. v good. Hb. dj bumped to spine, top corners and top rear edge. Grey coverboard with gilt lettering slightly bumped to spine and top corners. Price clipped (serrated). 304pgs. 'This belongs to Margaret Daniels' written on fep. Dedicated on title page 'Happy Christmas, To Andy, lots of love Mum, 1993 xxx'. Set in the late 1930's this novel draws comparisons with the Lindbergh kidnapping, as Teddy, a young boy, goes missing. His mother secretly mourns another baby she lost and has been cheating on her husband with a long-term lover who is initially accused of Teddy's abduction. In this gripping novel, many questions require answering and many secrets will be uncovered before the truth of the child's disappearance can be revealed.
Cheshire Book Centre, CHESHIRE, ENG, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 8.84
In the late 1930s, in the shadow of the Lindbergh kidnapping, Marielle Patterson shares her life with her husband Malcolm and their little boy Teddy in New York. Outwardly repectable, their lives are filled with secrets, all of which are dragged out into the open when Teddy is kidnapped. contemporary,contemporary women,family saga,fiction,foreign language fiction,genre fiction,literature and fiction,romance,women's fiction Romance, Delacorte Press
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly., Vida. Used - Very Good. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Vida, Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc, Better World Books, Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.72
1993, ISBN: 0385310463
Hardcover, First edition, ID: 932280313
[EAN: 9780385310468], Fine, [PU: Delacorte Pr, New York, New York, U.S.A.], NEW YORK N Y FICTION, Fiction|Romance|Contemporary, Jacket, #79 of 100 copies.
Collectorsemall, Rialto, CA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 3 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 17.30
Details of the book - Vanished (Limited Edition)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780385310468
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0385310463
Publishing year: 1993
Publisher: Delacorte Pr, New York, New York, U.S.A.
Book in our database since 01.06.2008 00:42:58
Book found last time on 23.05.2018 15:48:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Them Bones: A Fabulous Four-Foot, Fold-Out, Pull-Out Skeleton", from "Ian Dicks, David Hawcock" (9780385310451)
- "Death Goes on Retreat", from "O'MARIE, SISTER CAROL ANNE" (0385310471)
- "K Is for Kiss Good Night: A Bedtime Alphabet", from "Jill Sardegna, Michael Hays" (0385310447)
- "NEVER TRUST A SISTER OVER TWELVE", from "Roos, Stephen" (038531048X)
- "Vanished", from "Danielle Steel" (0385310439)
- "The Alley Cat", from "Christiana Heinz; Brian Heinz" (0385310420)