Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T039252Notes: Attributed to Sir Grey Cooper. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Williams, 1765. Collation: ,48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-merits-of-the-new-administration-truly-stated-in-answer-to-the-several-pamphlets-and-papers-published-against-them~~Grey-Cooper BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170966047, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Merits of the New Administration Truly Stated; In Answer to the Several Pamphlets and Papers Published Against Them.
Details of the book - The Merits of the New Administration Truly Stated; In Answer to the Several Pamphlets and Papers Published Against Them.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966044
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966047
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 27.10.2011 04:02:41
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Lord Bolingbroke's Representation, Fully Consider'd and Refuted, Proving That the Late Peace Was Contrary to All Our Foreign Alliances, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170966037)
- "A Second Letter to the Lord Bishop of Bangor, in Vindication of the Former. by Andrew Snape, ...", from "Snape, Andrew" (9781170966051)
- "A Reply to the Defence of the Letter to Dr. Waterland. by the Author of the Reply to the Letter.", from "Pearce, Zachary" (9781170966020)
- "A Second Letter to Thomas Burnet, Esq; Wherein the Former Letter to Him Is Fully Vindicated, ... by the Author of the First Letter.", from "Beach, Philip" (9781170966068)
- "Remarks on the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Bangor. with Some Reflections on Dr. Sherlock's Answer to a", from "Prat, Daniel" (9781170966013)
- "The Oriental Miscellany: Or, Authentic Repository of All Public Events That Have Happened Since the Sailing of the East-India Fleet in June 178", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170966075)