Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T035264Notes: A translation of 'Les dehors trompeurs' by Louis de Boissy.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1789. Collation: xiv,,75,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General False-appearances-a-comedy-altered-from-the-French-and-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Drury-Lane-By-the-Right-Hon-General-Conway~~M-de-Boissy Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170963913], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60177011, Geschichte & Kritik, 59670011, Kunst & Fotografie, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
False Appearances, a Comedy, Altered from the French; And Performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. by the Right Hon. General Conway. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 98 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=191gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
False appearances, a comedy, altered from the French; and performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. By the Right Hon. General Conway - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170963913
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 13.68
False Appearances, a Comedy, Altered from the French; And Performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. by the Right Hon. General Conway.
Details of the book - False Appearances, a Comedy, Altered from the French; And Performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. by the Right Hon. General Conway.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963913
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963919
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,191 kg
Book in our database since 09.03.2012 22:55:54
Book found last time on 31.10.2016 16:30:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Impostors: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq.", from "Cumberland, Richard" (9781170963906)
- "A Cure for the Heart-Ache; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Morton, Esq. Author of Columbus, Zori", from "Morton, Thomas" (9781170963920)
- "Inkle and Yarico: An Opera. in Three Acts. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market. First Acted on Saturday, August 11th, 17", from "Colman, George" (9781170963890)
- "The Brothers. a Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. the Second Edition.", from "Cumberland, Richard" (9781170963937)
- "The Foundling. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. Written by Mr. Moore.", from "Moore, Edward" (9781170963883)
- "Cato. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Mr. Addison.", from "Addison, Joseph" (9781170963944)