Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T196947Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Buckland, J. F. and C. Rivington, T. Longman, T. Field, C. Dilly, W. Goldsmith, and J. Scatchard and J. Whitaker, 1787. Collation: ,255,p. ; 24° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-Psalms-of-David-imitated-in-the-language-of-the-New-Testament-By-I-Watts-DD~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170925227, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 288 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=517gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Psalms Of David, Imitated In The Language Of The New Testament, ... By I. Watts, D.d. - new book
The Psalms Of David, Imitated In The Language Of The New Testament, ... By I. Watts, D.d. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Psalms Of David, Imitated In The Language Of The New Testament, ... By I. Watts, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, ... by I. Watts, D.D.
Details of the book - The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, ... by I. Watts, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925225
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925227
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,517 kg
Book in our database since 11.10.2011 12:23:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Warning-Piece for English Protestants, on Occasion of the Present More Than Ordinary Growth of Popery, Containing, a True History of the Massacres", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925218)
- "An Account of the Wardens of Christ's College Church, Manchester, Since the Foundation in 1422, to the Present Time. Illustrated with an Elegant View", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925232)
- "Report of the Trustees for Managing the Fund Established for a Provision for the Widows and Children of the Ministers of the Church of Scotland, &C. t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925201)
- "The Principles of Protestant Dissenters Stated, in a Sermon Preached at Fairford, August 28th, 1791, by Josiah Townsend.", from "Townsend, Josiah" (9781170925249)
- "Report of the Trustees for Managing the Fund Established for a Provision for the Widows and Children of the Ministers of the Church of Scotland, &C. t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925195)
- "Philosophical Reflexions on Philosophical Answers to That Important Question, Is the Mind of Man for the Use of His Body; Or Is His Body for the Use o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925256)