Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T191733Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed by M. Lewis, 1757. Collation: 68,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-collection-of-hymns-Addressed-to-the-holy-holy-holy-triune-God-in-the-person-of-Christ-Jesus-our-mediator-and-advocate~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170925058], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Englisch, Englisch, Englisch, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 1323407031, Geschichte, 55376011, Religionswissenschaft, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher, 208623031, Taschenbuch, 208621031, Format (binding_browse-bin), 366250011, Refinements, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
A Collection of Hymns. Addressed to the Holy, Holy, Holy, Triune God, in the Person of Christ Jesus, Our Mediator and Advocate. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 80 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=159gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Collection of Hymns. Addressed to the Holy, Holy, Holy, Triune God, in the Person of Christ Jesus, Our Mediator and Advocate.
Details of the book - A Collection of Hymns. Addressed to the Holy, Holy, Holy, Triune God, in the Person of Christ Jesus, Our Mediator and Advocate.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925058
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925057
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,159 kg
Book in our database since 10.04.2012 15:14:24
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Animadversions on a Pamphlet, Intituled a Letter of Advice to the Churches of the Nonconformists in the English Nation; ... by a Divine of the Church", from "King, John" (9781170925041)
- "Sermon de Congratulacion, Sobre La Felix y Pacifica Accession de Su Magestad El Rey George III. a El Trono Destos Reynos, Predicado En 6 Tebet, 5521,", from "Azevedo, Moses Cohen D'" (9781170925065)
- "An Essay by Way of Catechism on Confirmation. with Notes Briefly Explaining the Nature, End, and Authority of That Institution. ... for the Use of a", from "Colman, Henry" (9781170925034)
- "Report of the Trustees for Managing the Fund Established for a Provision for the Widows and Children of the Ministers of the Church of Scotland, &C. t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925072)
- "An Admonition Against Profane and Common Swearing. in a Letter from a Minister to His Parishioners. ... by ... Edmund Gibson, ... the Twenty First Ed", from "Gibson, Edmund" (9781170925027)
- "Report of the Trustees for Managing the Fund Established for a Provision for the Widows and Children of the Ministers of the Church of Scotland, &C. t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170925089)