The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T162655Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: [Bath] : Printed by R. Cruttwell, and sold by the booksellers of Bath, 1775. Collation: vii,,5-34,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Charity-or-Momuss-reward-A-poem~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170794128], Unknown, Unknown, Book, [PU: Unknown], Unknown, 277040, Reference, 496786, Linguistics, 276411, Social Sciences, 60, Society, Politics & Philosophy, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 400530011, English, 400529011, Language (feature_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 492564011, Paperback, 492562011, Format (binding_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 182018031, Regular Size, 182016031, Font Size (format_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 3,94 pro Produkt. (EUR 4.40)
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Charity; Or, Momus's Reward. a Poem.
Details of the book - Charity; Or, Momus's Reward. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794128
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794122
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 13.03.2011 06:49:30
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:11:31
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Age of Dullness. a Satire. by a Natural Son of the Late Mr. Pope. with a Preface Giving Some Account of His Mother, and How He Came to the Knowled", from "Natural Son of the Late MR Pope, Son Of" (9781170794111)
- "Nature a Poem; Being an Attempt Towards a Vindication of Providence, in the Seemingly Most Exceptionable Things of the Natural World.", from "Fortescue, James" (9781170794135)
- "The Lives of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland; And a Criticism of Their Works. by Samuel Johnson. Volume 1 of 8", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170794104)
- "Sir Joseph Banks and the Emperor of Morocco. a Tale. by Peter Pindar, Esquire.", from "Pindar, Peter" (9781170794142)
- "The Works of the Poets of Great Britain and Ireland. with Prefaces, Biographical and Critical. by Samuel Johnson. Volume the Third. Containing, Dryden", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170794098)
- "A Poetical Address to Edward Gibbon, Esq. Occasioned by His History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794159)