1700, ISBN: 1170679307
[EAN: 9781170679302], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This soft cover print on demand book usually takes 2-3 working days delivery for UK standard delivery. Please note expedited shipping does not accelerate delivery times for print on demand books. We ship using Royal Mail or courier in the UK and Europe with tracking number for heavier or more valuable items. All USA orders have a tracking number.The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Countway Library of MedicineN010335London : printed for T. Cadell, 1783. ,vii,,214p. ; 8Â° Brand NEW unread book. Perfectly bound book in mint condition.
Books Express (Academic & Professional), Saffron Walden, ESS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.35
2010, ISBN: 1170679307, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 230 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=417gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on Hepatic Diseases, Incidental to Europeans in the East-Indies. by Stephen Mathews, ... - Paperback
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Observations on Hepatic Diseases, Incidental to Europeans in the East-Indies. by Stephen Mathews, ...
Details of the book - Observations on Hepatic Diseases, Incidental to Europeans in the East-Indies. by Stephen Mathews, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679302
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679307
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,417 kg
Book in our database since 24.07.2011 14:17:29
Book found last time on 26.10.2011 21:16:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Perry, S." (9781170679296)
- "Observations on the Nature and Cure of Fevers. by William Grant, M.D. the Second Edition. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Grant, William" (9781170679319)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Pleuritide: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Arnold, ...", from "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170679289)
- "Observations on the Nature and Cure of Fevers. by William Grant, M.D. the Second Edition. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Grant, William" (9781170679326)
- "A Dissertation Concerning Misletoe: A Most Wonderful Specifick Remedy for the Cure of Convulsive Distempers. ... the Third Edition. to Which Is Adde", from "Colbatch, John" (9781170679272)
- "A Collection of Testimonies Respecting the Treatment of the Venereal Disease by Nitrous Acid, Published by Thomas Beddoes, M.D.", from "Beddoes, Thomas" (9781170679333)