Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N006496Notes: Wm. Adams = Sampson Perry. Peter Shatwell was at this address 1784-1785 (Maxted). With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for P. Shatwell, opposite the Adelphi, in the Strand; C. Nicoll; H. Parker; and J. Southern, [1785?]. Collation: 104,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-disquisition-of-the-stone-and-gravel-and-other-diseases-of-the-bladder-kidneys-c-By-Wm-Adams-The-fourth-edition~~S-Perry BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Disquisition Of The Stone And Gravel, And Other Diseases Of The Bladder, Kidneys, &c. ... By Wm. Adams, ... The Fourth Edition. S. Perry, Books, Health and Well Being, A Disquisition Of The Stone And Gravel, And Other Diseases Of The Bladder, Kidneys, &c. ... By Wm. Adams, ... The Fourth Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Fourth Edition. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 112 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=213gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Fourth Edition.
Details of the book - A Disquisition of the Stone and Gravel, and Other Diseases of the Bladder, Kidneys, &C. ... by Wm. Adams, ... the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679296
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679293
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,213 kg
Book in our database since 21.11.2012 09:20:07
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Pleuritide: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Thomas Arnold, ...", from "Arnold, Thomas" (9781170679289)
- "Observations on Hepatic Diseases, Incidental to Europeans in the East-Indies. by Stephen Mathews, ...", from "Mathews, Stephen" (9781170679302)
- "A Dissertation Concerning Misletoe: A Most Wonderful Specifick Remedy for the Cure of Convulsive Distempers. ... the Third Edition. to Which Is Adde", from "Colbatch, John" (9781170679272)
- "Observations on the Nature and Cure of Fevers. by William Grant, M.D. the Second Edition. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Grant, William" (9781170679319)
- "Ward's Pill Dissected and Examined, &C. with a Full Confutation of MR Clutton's New Hypothesis of Arsenick, Being a Part of Its Composition. by a Chym", from "Philo-Chymicus" (9781170679265)
- "Observations on the Nature and Cure of Fevers. by William Grant, M.D. the Second Edition. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Grant, William" (9781170679326)