Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N014338Notes: An English translation of the 'Ordini di sanità' of 15 July 1785, which was issued by order of the Grand Duke of Tuscany concerning public health measures against the plague in Livorno. Drop-head title, p.: 'Orders concerning health, from our mere motion'.Imprint: [London] : Printed by I. and I. Walter, Printing-House-Square, Blackfriars, . Collation: 164,22,9,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Translated-from-the-Italian-by-order-of-the-Commissioners-of-His-Majestys-Customs-MDCCC~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Translated From The Italian, By Order Of The Commissioners Of His Majesty's Customs. M,dccc. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Health and Well Being, Translated From The Italian, By Order Of The Commissioners Of His Majesty's Customs. M,dccc. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 200 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=367gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.
Details of the book - Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679180
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679188
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,367 kg
Book in our database since 21.10.2012 11:14:07
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679173)
- "Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition.", from "Fordyce, George" (9781170679197)
- "Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...", from "Aitken, John" (9781170679166)
- "Considerations on the Medicinal Use, and on the Production of Factitious Airs. Part I. by Thomas Beddoes, M.D. Part II. by James Watt, Engineer. Editi", from "Beddoes, Thomas" (9781170679203)
- "Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...", from "Page, John" (9781170679159)
- "An Answer to That Heterogeneous Letter, Addressed to Dr. Wessels, ... and Subjoined to the Petition of the Unborn Babes. Dedicated to the Young Physi", from "McGripes, Dr" (9781170679210)