The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T227252Notes: Anonymous. By Robert Dodsley, who signs the dedication.Imprint: London : printed for A. Dodd; E. Nutt; J. Critchley; and J. Jolyffe, 1731. Collation: 31,p ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-sketch-of-the-miseries-of-poverty~~Robert-Dodsley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139051, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Gale ECCO, Print Editions. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sketch of the Miseries of Poverty.
Details of the book - A Sketch of the Miseries of Poverty.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139059
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139051
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 23.03.2011 17:06:05
Book found last time on 24.03.2015 18:03:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Dialogue Concerning the Sin of Lying, Between a Master, and His Servants. ...", from "Lobb, Theophilus" (9781170139042)
- "Harris's List of Covent-Garden Ladies: Or Man of Pleasure's Kalendar, for the Year 1773. Containing an Exact Description of the Most Celebrated Ladies", from "Harris, McHenry" (9781170139066)
- "The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170139035)
- "Æsop dress'd; or a collection of fables writ in familiar verse. By B. Mandeville, M.D.", from "Mandeville, Bernard" (9781170139073)
- "Letters to the Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke. by J.S.", from "Scott, Major" (9781170139028)
- "Hudibras Redivivus: Or, a Burlesque Poem on the Various Humours of Town and Country. ... Vol.II. Volume 2 of 2", from "Ward, Edward" (9781170139080)