The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N063109Notes: Sometimes attributed to Edmund Rack. Verse.Imprint: Chelmsford : printed and sold by L. Hassall. Sold also by F. Newbery, London; J. Shave, at Ipswich; W. Keymer at Colchester; T. Toft and R. Lobb at Chelmsford; J. Smitheman, at Braintree; and by all the booksellers in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk, 1770. Collation: 20p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Reflections-on-the-ruins-of-an-ancient-cathedral~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076912, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reflections On The Ruins Of An Ancient Cathedral: To Which Is Added, An Elegy On Winter. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Reflections On The Ruins Of An Ancient Cathedral: To Which Is Added, An Elegy On Winter. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Reflections on the Ruins of an Ancient Cathedral: To Which Is Added, an Elegy on Winter.
Details of the book - Reflections on the Ruins of an Ancient Cathedral: To Which Is Added, an Elegy on Winter.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076910
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076912
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 23.06.2011 22:50:41
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Modern Wife. a Novel. in Two Volumes. the Second Edition. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076903)
- "The Amorous Jester, Or, the Wit's Companion; Being a Banquet of Fun, Mirth, Glee and Gallantry; To Which Is Added, Witty Stories, Songs, Poems, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076927)
- "The Modern Wife. a Novel. in Two Volumes. the Second Edition. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076897)
- "A Catalogue of Books, in the Macclesfield Circulating Library, March 25, 1779.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076934)
- "The British Patriot, to His Fellow Citizens. a Poem. Part the First.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076880)
- "The Canninad. Or, Betty's soliloquy in Newgate, on the night destin'd for her departure to her American settlement, but luckily proving the eve of her ... tune of, A lass that was laden with care, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076941)