The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T182573Notes: Concerning a dispute between a Whiggish minister and a schoolmaster called Sword. An "advertisement" on A2 places the time of composition about twelve years previous to publication.Imprint: [Edinburgh] : Printed in the year, 1749. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-elegy-on-the-late-Mass-John-T-minister-of-the-Gospel-at-M~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076815, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Elegy On The Late Mass John T-, Minister Of The Gospel At M--. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Elegy On The Late Mass John T-, Minister Of The Gospel At M--. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Elegy on the Late Mass John T-, Minister of the Gospel at M--.
Details of the book - An Elegy on the Late Mass John T-, Minister of the Gospel at M--.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076811
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076815
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 06.11.2011 18:31:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Rules and Orders, Contained in the Deed of Settlement, of the Royal Universal Tontine: Commencing December the 26th, 1791, and to Determine the 25th o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076804)
- "The Book of Lamentations. Being the Soliloquy of an Old Man, for the Loss of His House.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076828)
- "Account of the Dublin General Dispensary and Humane Society, established at the Dispensary Court, No. 28, Temple-Bar, for the purpose of administering ... assistance to the sick poor of the city, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076798)
- "Frogmore Fair; A Poem; Fully Descriptive of the Dutch Wake, in Honor of Her Majesty's Birth-Day, May 19, 1795.", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076835)
- "New-Windsor Charter, Anno 26 [Sic] Caroli II. Regis 1664.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076781)
- "The Triumph of Loyalty. a Poem.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076842)