Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N018406Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for Robert Faulder, 1779. Collation: ,iii,,45,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Instructions-for-a-prince~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Instructions For A Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, And Interesting Papers; Found In The Cabinet Of The King Of Lunar See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Instructions For A Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, And Interesting Papers; Found In The Cabinet Of The King Of Lunar Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Instructions for a Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, and Interesting Papers; Found in the Cabinet of the King of Lunaria. ... - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Instructions for a Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, and Interesting Papers; Found in the Cabinet of the King of Lunaria. ...
Details of the book - Instructions for a Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, and Interesting Papers; Found in the Cabinet of the King of Lunaria. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076774
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076777
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 01.11.2011 18:19:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Observations on the Bill Now Depending in Parliament for the Relief of Debtors, &C. in a Series of Letters. Addressed to Lord Beauchamp.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076767)
- "New-Windsor Charter, Anno 26 [Sic] Caroli II. Regis 1664.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076781)
- "A Shorter Answer to the Short History of the Opposition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076750)
- "Account of the Dublin General Dispensary and Humane Society, established at the Dispensary Court, No. 28, Temple-Bar, for the purpose of administering ... assistance to the sick poor of the city, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076798)
- "Scotland's Lament, Confabulation and Prayer.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076743)
- "Rules and Orders, Contained in the Deed of Settlement, of the Royal Universal Tontine: Commencing December the 26th, 1791, and to Determine the 25th o", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076804)