Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1161687939, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 24 Seiten, L=216mm, B=279mm, H=3mm, Gew.=354gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Character of the Southern States of America: A Letter to a Friend Who Had Joined the Southern Independence Association (1863)
Details of the book - Character of the Southern States of America: A Letter to a Friend Who Had Joined the Southern Independence Association (1863)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161687934
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161687939
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,354 kg
Book in our database since 09.12.2011 04:40:43
Book found last time on 09.12.2011 04:40:43
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Norwich: Early Homes and History, a Paper (1906)", from "Tyler, Sarah Lester" (9781161687927)
- "Special Message of President Pierce to the House of the U.S.; Transmitting His Objections to the Bill to Provide for the Ascertainment and Satisfactio", from "Pierce, Franklin" (9781161687941)
- "The Two Hundredth Anniversary of the Settlement of the Town of New Milford, Connecticut, July 17th, 1907 (1907)", from "Davenport, Daniel" (9781161687910)
- "Speech of Hon. Charles D. Poston, of Arizona, on Indian Affairs: Delivered in the House of Representatives, Thursday, March 2, 1865 (1865)", from "Poston, Charles D." (9781161687958)
- "The Disbanded Subaltern: A Poem (1780)", from "Carter, William" (9781161687903)
- "The Land of Manitou (1916)", from "Lighthall, William D." (9781161687965)