Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic - a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T150060Notes: Imprint: Cambridge: printed by J. Archdeacon; for T. Cadel, 1780. Collation: ,65,p. ; 8° Books, Religion~~History, Remarks-on-Mr-Humes-dialogues-concerning-natural-religion-By-T-Hayter~~Thomas-Hayter, 999999999, Remarks on Mr. Hume's dialogues, concerning natural religion. By T. Hayter, ..., Thomas Hayter, 1170966942, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, , , , , Gale ECCO, Print Editions
MPN: , SKU 9781170966945 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170966945], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 1323407031, Geschichte, 55376011, Religionswissenschaft, 54682011, Religion & Esoterik, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher, 208623031, Taschenbuch, 208621031, Format (binding_browse-bin), 366250011, Refinements, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2010, ISBN: 9781170966945
Paperback, Neubuch, This item is printed on demand., [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED]
Secaucus, NJ, Paperbackshop
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Charleston, SC, Nevido Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Remarks on Mr. Hume's Dialogues, Concerning Natural Religion. by T. Hayter, ...
Details of the book - Remarks on Mr. Hume's Dialogues, Concerning Natural Religion. by T. Hayter, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966945
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966942
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 20.03.2011 13:09:41
Book found last time on 21.07.2015 20:09:35
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Iconologia: or, moral emblems, by Cæsar Ripa. ... illustrated ... by I. Fuller, ... By the care and at the charge of P. Tempest.", from "Ripa, Cesare" (9781170966938)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral Church of York, September the 22d, 1745. on Occasion of the Present Rebellion in Scotland. by Thomas, Lord Archbi", from "Herring, Thomas" (9781170966952)
- "A Companion to the Altar: Shewing the Nature and Necessity of a Sacramental Preparation, in Order to Our Worthy Receiving the Holy Communion. ..", from "Vickers, William" (9781170966921)
- "A Discourse Upon Christ's Prophecy Concerning Jerusalem, and His Second Coming, Delivered on the Second Sunday in Advent, to a Country Congregation.", from "W. H. R. V. H. E. , H. R. V. H. E." (9781170966969)
- "The Christian Religion, as Profess'd by a Daughter of the Church of England.", from "Astell, Mary" (9781170966914)
- "Nine Sermons Preached in the Parish of St. James, Westminster, on Occasion of the Late War and Rebellion. by Thomas, Lord Bishop of Oxford, Then Recto", from "Secker, Thomas" (9781170966976)