The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T059033Notes: Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Axtell; J. Pridden; and G. Redmayne, 1774. Collation: xii,167,p.,plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Travels-in-several-parts-of-Turkey-Egypt-and-the-Holy-Land-by-James-Haynes~~James-Haynes Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170966322, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 188 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=345gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Travels In Several Parts Of Turkey, Egypt, And The Holy Land, By James Haynes, ... James Haynes, Books, History, Travels In Several Parts Of Turkey, Egypt, And The Holy Land, By James Haynes, ... Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Travels in Several Parts of Turkey, Egypt, and the Holy Land, by James Haynes, ...
Details of the book - Travels in Several Parts of Turkey, Egypt, and the Holy Land, by James Haynes, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966327
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966322
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,345 kg
Book in our database since 24.02.2012 07:40:40
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky, Esq; During the Reigns of King William, Queen Anne, and King George I. ... Published from His Original M", from "Macky, John" (9781170966310)
- "Letters from Cicero to Catiline the Second. with Corrections and Explanatory Notes.", from "Galloway, Joseph" (9781170966334)
- "Letters Written by His Excellency Arthur Capel, Earl of Essex, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, in the Year 1675. to Which Is Prefixed, an Historical Accou", from "Capel, Arthur" (9781170966303)
- "An Account of the European Settlements in America. in Six Parts. ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition, with Improvements. Volume 2 of 2", from "Burke, William" (9781170966341)
- "Bibliotheca Topographica Britannica. Volume 1 of 8", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170966297)
- "An Account of the European Settlements in America. in Six Parts. ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition, with Improvements. Volume 1 of 2", from "Burke, William" (9781170966358)