The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N030971Notes: An adaptation by Thomas Holcroft of J. C. Brandes' 'Trau, schau, wem!' - With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for G. G. J. and J. Robinson, 1790. Collation: x,,69,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-German-hotel-a-comedy-as-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Covent-Garden~~Thomas-Holcroft Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170963366, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The German Hotel; A Comedy, As Performed At The Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Thomas Holcroft, Books, Art and Architecture, The German Hotel; A Comedy, As Performed At The Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The German Hotel; A Comedy, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden.
Details of the book - The German Hotel; A Comedy, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963364
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963366
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 15.12.2012 05:03:45
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Tragedy of Zara. as It Is Acted at the Theatres Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Aaron Hill, Esq.", from "Voltaire" (9781170963357)
- "The Antiquities of Scotland by Francis Grose ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Grose, Francis" (9781170963371)
- "He's Much to Blame a Comedy in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. Second Edition.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170963340)
- "The Antiquities of Scotland by Francis Grose ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Grose, Francis" (9781170963388)
- "A Descriptive Catalogue of a Collection of Pictures, Selected from the Roman, Florentine, Lombard, Venetian, Neapolitan, Flemish, French and Spanish", from "Strange, Robert" (9781170963333)
- "The Melody of the Heart; Or, the Psalmist's Pocket-Companion. in Two Parts. ... the Third Edition, Corrected by the Author ... by William Tans'ur, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170963395)