The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N067075Notes: Imprint: London : printed for W.Innys, 1730. Collation: 57p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-practical-essay-concerning-the-small-pox-By-William-Douglass-MD~~William-Douglass Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170963269, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Practical Essay Concerning The Small Pox. By William Douglass, M.d. William Douglass, Books, Health and Well Being, A Practical Essay Concerning The Small Pox. By William Douglass, M.d. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Practical Essay Concerning the Small Pox. by William Douglass, M.D.
Details of the book - A Practical Essay Concerning the Small Pox. by William Douglass, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963265
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963269
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,132 kg
Book in our database since 04.02.2011 04:42:03
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Sleep of Plants, and Cause of Motion in the Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. by J. Hill. in a Letter to C. Linn]us, ...", from "Hill, John" (9781170963258)
- "A Sea Manual, Recommended to the Young Officers of the Royal Navy, as a Companion to the Signal Book. by Sir Alexander Schomberg.", from "Schomberg, Alexander" (9781170963272)
- "Institutes of Natural History. Containing the Heads of the Lectures in Natural History, Delivered by Dr Walker, in the University of Edinburgh.", from "Walker, John" (9781170963241)
- "Critical Observations on the Art of Dancing; To Which Is Added, a Collection of Cotillons or French Dances. by Giovanni-Andrea Gallini.", from "Gallini, Giovanni-Andrea" (9781170963289)
- "Some Considerations on the Causes of Earthquakes. Which Were Read Before the Royal Society, April 5, 1750. by Stephen Hales, ... the Second Edition, C", from "Hales, Stephen" (9781170963234)
- "Recherches Sur L'Origine, L'Esprit Et Les Progrs Des Arts de La Grce; ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Hancarville, Pierre D'" (9781170963296)