Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T193976Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Shrewsbury : printed by J. Eddowes; and sold by J. Buckland and T. Longman, London; T. Goodere and Co. Swansea; M. Rhydero, and T. Ross, Carmarthen; and W. North, Brecon, 1783. Collation: ,37,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-practical-influence-of-Christianity-on-believing-minds~~Solomon-Harries BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170925448, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Practical Influence of Christianity on Believing Minds: Considered in a Discourse on I Thessalonians, II. 13. by Solomon Harries. - Paperback
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Practical Influence of Christianity on Believing Minds: Considered in a Discourse on I Thessalonians, II. 13. by Solomon Harries.
Details of the book - The Practical Influence of Christianity on Believing Minds: Considered in a Discourse on I Thessalonians, II. 13. by Solomon Harries.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925447
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925448
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 21.05.2011 15:49:21
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:13:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Some Copies of Original Instruments and Papers: Collected for the Use and Benefit of the Clergy and Church-Wardens of the Diocese of Gloucester. ... b", from "Griffin, Edward-Loggin" (9781170925430)
- "Religion and Loyalty Inseparable. a Sermon Preached at Hampstead in Middlesex, on Sunday September 15; And at Charlton in Kent, on Sunday September 29", from "Warren, Langhorn" (9781170925454)
- "Parents Accountable for Not Educating Their Children. a Sermon Preach'd at Banbury ... July 25th, 1711. at the Yearly Meeting of the Contributors to t", from "Hodges, Moses" (9781170925423)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, October 6, 1745. ... by ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Salisbury. ...", from "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170925461)
- "The Ruinous Effects of Faction, Discord, and Mutiny, a Sermon, Preached Before the Corporation of Trinity-House, at St. Nicholas Church, Deptford, on", from "Rennell, Thomas" (9781170925416)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on the 25th of January, 1708/9. at the Anniversary Meeting of the Gentlemen Educated at St. P", from "Stonestreet, Henry" (9781170925478)